» Audit & Assurance » Attestation Services
In addition to the traditional financial statement audit, most organisations experience additional needs for independent, objective assurance on financial information, transactions and processes. Independent assurance and verification adds credibility to an organisation’s disclosures and reporting, particularly when it is not a statutory requirement.
MAC offers a wide range of attestation services that are designed to help our clients address specific issues.
- Completion audits provide assurance around specific financial measures of an entity being bought or sold.
- Assurance over internal controls reporting and business processes consists of an audit or review of internal controls conducted at a client’s request.
- Capital market transaction – assisting and bringing value to our clients alongside the process to make it a success. Our attestation services in this area primarily include assurance over financial and non-financial information included in the prospectus.
- Attestation services within the scope of International Standards on Reporting Engagements (ISREs).
- Prospective financial information – assisting our clients with the development or reporting on the preparation of financial information based on assumptions about events that may occur in the future. Examples include prospective financial information presented in prospectuses.
At MAC we seek to build and preserve the trust, respect and confidence of our clients by providing clear, relevant and timely advice.